Thursday, November 29, 2012

NEED TWITTER HELP ASAP


G’day mates lol. Today, I come to you asking for your help.  I’m trying to make a twitter account, and it’s proving to be almost as difficult as my Accouting 101 homework.  Yi told me that if I want more people to read my blog, I should make a twitter account and tweet every time a make a new post, that way my followers can all read my posts.  Okay, slow down a minute.  Tweets? Followers? Are you speaking another language right now? Is there a manual to this thing? Why is the world wide web so frigging confusing sometimes!  I figured if I can run a blog, I can run a twitter website, right?  Nope.  Anyone wanna help me out?  Yi went home for the weekend, so I’m kind of stuck here.  Just post a comment with any pointers you might have, and I’ll give you a special shout out in tomorrow’s post.

Speaking of special shout outs, I thought of a new way to get everyone more involved in my blog.  Every Friday, I’m gonna have a meme contest!  Submit me your favorite memes, and I’ll pick a winner.  The winner gets their name posted under the meme!  Sounds cool, huh?  If you don’t know how to find memes, the best way to find them is to go to google.com and search, “memes.”  When you search, “memes,” you should see a bunch of memes pop up.  Find your favorite meme, and post the meme in the comments section of my most recent blog post! 

Here's an example


And sorry but I completely forgot to post a cat meme earlier!  I'll make it up to you.  What's better than a cat meme?  A cat video!  Enjoy! (perfect for the upcoming holiday season)


No comments:

Post a Comment