Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Really???


I just wanted to take this post to respond to a comment on my blog the other day.  The comment has been deleted and I don’t care to reveal the username of the person who posted it, but somebody had the nerve to write a racial slur on my blog toward my roommate Yi.  I am utterly disgusted.  I am in complete shock.  I made this blog for people to learn about the college experience, and I’ve done my best to open up the forum for people to ask me questions, give me feedback and discuss important issues.  When did I ever say it was okay to be prejudiced on my blog?  When did I say it was okay to make fun of someone for the way they look?  Oh wait, I NEVER SAID ANY OF THAT!  In case you guys don’t notice, I put a lot of work into this blog, so it’s really disheartening when people come on here and disrespect one of my friends.  You’re lucky Yi doesn’t know what that word means, or else he’d be pretty upset.  I know I would be (if I were from Taiwan, that is, which I’m not. I’m from Cincy- born and raised. Who Dey nation).  I just don’t get people.  Why can’t we all just respect one another for who we are?

No question of the day….No Cat memes. Hopefully this won’t happen again, or I might have to end “My Freshman Year” blog for good…

1 comment:

  1. Tanner,

    I heard you pooped on your weener and now you have a poop weener

    ReplyDelete