Sunday, December 2, 2012

Vandals and Broomballs


I’m sorry that I have to make a sad post, but something needs to be addressed.  Last night, somebody vandalized the hallway. The cool design that Amy drew on the wall with all our signatures is ruined. Apparently, somebody thought it would be funny to draw a penis on it. Um, okay? I guess that’s funny if you’re STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. I mean, seriously, who does that? Amy worked really hard on that design and now it’s ruined.  Not to mention, Bill the janitor, who is super nice, has to clean it off. If I find out who did it, I’m going right to Brad.  Not even thinking twice about it.  As R.A. (Resident Assistant) he’s the one who handles the disciplining of students, although a lot of the cases get handled by Julie, the R.D. (Resident Director aka the boss). Thoughts and prayers go out to my friends and family.

On the bright side, I’ll be playing my first ever broomball game.  What’s broomball you ask?  I didn’t know what it was either until Brad asked me to join the team.  Broomball is basically ice hockey, but you use brooms instead of hockey sticks and a ball instead of a puck.  O yeah, and I almost forgot, YOU DON’T WEAR ICE SKATES!  So let’s just say I’ll probably have some bruises tomorrow from falling on my butt all night.  I’m a little nervous, because I didn’t play sports in high school, but Brad says I should fine.  Half the people on the team this year have never played broomball either. And we’re all getting pizza after the game. Half off slices tonight- can you say, “boo yah?”  BOO YAH!  Pepperoni time baby! Extra cheese action! Anchovies! Lol just kidding.  Who actually eats those things? 

Football Sunday.  Who Dey? Who Dey? NO MERCY!!!!!!

Question of the day: Favorite Pizza topping?

Oh yeah, and these cats can talk!






No comments:

Post a Comment